The spinach Flamiche is wonderful for any meal, it is just as good for breakfast/brunch as it is for a light supper. It’s so easy to make – I typically have all of the ingredients on hand – which makes it a fab last minute meal.
- pie crust
- 1 box frozen spinach - thawed
- 1lb feta cheese
- 14 eggs
- 1 qt milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- place pie crust on the bottom only of 9x13 pan (spray with Pam)
- spread spinach evenly over crust
- sprinkled feta over spinach
- combine eggs and milk, salt, and pepper. pour over spinach and cheese. sprinkle the top with nutmeg.
- Bake @350* for 1 hour
- optional - substitute ham and aged Swiss for spinach/feta